LEGAL TRAINING FOR BUSINESSES
Regular legal training for businesses is one of KNALaw’s key programs, in order to bring Companies’ management team closer to the new laws as well as being oriented to a number of legal solutions to solve problems arising during the operation. Our training program will focus on training, sharing practical experiences in two main fields, Enterprise and Labor.
Accompanying with KNALaw in regular legal training program for businesses is Ph.D Tran Huynh Thanh Nghi, one of the key associates of KNALaw in the field of training for many years. About profession: He is currently the Head of Economic Law Department at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City with many years of experience in teaching and training activities in the fields of commercial law, investment law, contract law, law on real estate business, merger and acquisition of companies.
On the other hand, he also regularly participates in national and international forums and seminars related to these fields and is the author of many highly regarded articles and monographs in the market such as:
- “Hoàn thiện quản lý nhà nước đối với doanh nghiệp theo Luật doanh nghiệp trên địa bàn Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh” – Scientific research topic at the grassroots level, officially accepted in 2008 at UEH
- “Thực tiễn thi hành Luật kinh doanh bất động sản tại Việt Nam” – Scientific research topic at the grassroots level, officially accepted in 2009 at UEH
- “Đánh giá thủ tục thành lập, tổ chức lại và giải thể doanh nghiệp tại Việt Nam”
- “Hoàn thiện pháp luật về quản lý doanh nghiệp nhà nước trên địa bàn Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh”
Together with KNALaw, he will participate in training and share some of the following key issues for businesses:
- Explain the basic legal principles in commercial contracts;
- Skills in drafting, reviewing and adjusting contracts;
- Law on investment relevant to contract;
- Law on real estate business relevant to contract;
- Analyse typical situations and disputes arising from signing into a contract;
- Law on enterprise relevant to contract;
- Some notes when negotiating a contract.
- Explain some new legal terms of the Labor Code 2019 and how to apply them in practice;
- Orientation to build labor regulations and collective labor agreements in enterprises following legal regulations;
- Issues on the application of labor law provisions on temporary suspension of labor contracts…;
- Specific situations and how to handle content.
Hopefully, coming to the regular legal training program of KNALaw, Companies will accumulate useful knowledge to apply in the process of managing and operating business.